Fasara Decorative Glass Finishs
Give your tenants custom and elegant interiors that provide enhanced privacy without sacrificing natural light. Using a 3M™ Glass Finish lets you define spaces without confining them.
- Get customized looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
- Add privacy without losing the light
Features of Fasara Decorative Glass Finishes
3M™ Fasara™ is a family of polyester, decorative films for glass surfaces that transform an interior’s ambiance with finishes that have depth, subtly, modernity, energy, precision and more. Created in collaboration with leading designers from across the globe, the new, trend-setting collection will give you even more ways to create stunning visual effects on interior glass surfaces, as well as add privacy and control light.
- Ideal for everything from conference rooms, lobbies, retail areas to residential glass
- Polyester film designed for interior glass application
- Films may be layered for a unique new texture
- Over 50 designs available
- Helps hold glass together if ever broken
- Offers UV protection
- Simple care: all Fasara films may be cleaned with common, non-abrasive cleaning solutions.
Glass Doesn’t Have To Be Boring
Decorative glass films for privacy and light disbursement have become very popular in commercial space, especially as more and more offices and conference rooms are being defined by glass rather than drywall. Clear glass does not allow for occupant privacy as it is easy for passers by to peer in while you’re working. 3M’s glass films allow for varying levels of privacy without sacrificing what makes a glass office or conference room desirable – natural light with some ability to see out.
3M Company manufactures several lines of decorative glass finishes: Fasara™, Dusted / Frosted Crystal, and Dichroic. Available in over 100 flavors, with each one having the ability to be computer-cut, 3M Decorative Glass Finishes are great alternatives to costly sandblasted or specialized glass.