- Long lasting comfort, savings and aesthetics at a whole new level.
- Allows high transmission of visual light to provide excellent aesthetics.
- Non-metallized film rejects up to 97% of infrared light to provide energy savings and enhanced comfort.
- Low interior and exterior reflectivity enhances views from the inside while maintaining an attractive look from the outside.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Prestige Exterior Series film can become carbon negative in as short as 6 months from install.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
The Prestige Exterior Series provides performance, beauty and durability that metallic films can’t match. The non-metalized technology applied to film eliminates corrosion, no need to edge seal*, and no signal interference.
*Edge sealing required if water can pool at the edge of the film.
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY: Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. 3M Window Films come with a limited lifetime warranty when professionally installed on your home.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: What good is a multi-year warranty from a company that wasn’t around years ago and might not be around years to come? Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. All Prestige Exterior films carry a 7-year warranty (5 years for sloped surfaces) when professionally installed on a commercial building.
**IR Rejection as measured from 900–1000nm
*** Based on emission calculations performed in compliance with the GHG Protocol Product Life Cycle Accounting and Reporting Standard (2011), third party assured.
Window films may be used toward the following LEED credits:
- MR 1.1-1.2
- EQ- 7.1
- EQ- 8.1-8.2
- MR 5.1-5.2
- EQ- 7.2